Nihongo no Densetsu

Thursday, September 28, 2006

こんばんわ。げんきじゃない。

I'm really sad that I haven't been able to go to japanese class lately. :( It's definitely not a good feeling, because I really enjoy さとうせんせい 's class. I've been keeping up with the work so far, other than needing to make up the language lab, but I actually forgot to hand in my homework one day! I didn't realise until I came back to my room, about to start the next day's homework and found that I hadn't handed in that day's. Times like these, I feel really scatterbrained.

I hope I'll have a better grasp of myself next week. I'm going on a Model UN trip this weekend, and its been stressful since I've never been to a college conferfence, and they basically gave us a week to prepare when I'm normally used to having two months. I hope that it'll be ok. Guess I won't know until I go though. So じゃまったらいしゅう。

メリンダ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home