Nihongo no Densetsu

Monday, December 11, 2006


Somehow, my posts seem to ALWAYS turn into a picture post. XP

I spent this weekend working on art when I should have been working on other stuff! I hate when I do that. Although, I've been meaning to finish this picture for a while. It's going to be the cover for a Thai teenage romance novel. XD Its not bad as far as jobs go. At least I can get paid for doing something I like~ drawing. Also, please excuse the cheesy japanese I wrote on the picture. XD I needed something to fill that space and thought...HEY...WHY NOT?

Also, too bad I have so many papers due right now. I just finished one today, and another one is due tomorrow. I'm about to tear my hair out from all these papers. I can't wait until they are finally over, so I can work on my japanese again. Must not forget to make up a lab and turn in the late worksheets. @o@;;. For that matter...Must not procrastinate as much next semester.

...I'm really looking foreward to Winter Break right now...

+EDIT+

I just visited the doctor yesterday, and he told me that evidently, the low energy and pain I've been feeling for the past few weeks is because I've had Shingles for the past 3 weeks. I didn't realize that I was so seriously sick. Thankfully, since it's the adult form of the chickenpox, it wasn't contageous to anyone who has had chickenpox before.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

たくさん写真があります、ね。アニメがすきですか。

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoo. 10x for thoughts :))

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home